If you don't have a Social Security you can Still Buy a Home!
WITH AN ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number)
PROGRAMS THAT WE HAVE USED:
7401 W 135th Street
Overland Park, KS 66223
HOW THEIR PROGRAM WORKS:
Biggest thing is to make sure that your w-2 or 1099 shows your ITN and DOES NOT inaccurately showing as a social security number
HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE TO PUT DOWN?
FICO > 700 = 15% DOWN
640-699 = 20% DOWN
- 5/1 ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage) - What does that mean? It means that ever year they can "adjust" your mortgage down or up .. mostly up. THEY CAN NEVER INCREASE IT MORE THAN 2% /Year … and IT CAN NEVER INCREASE MORE THAN 5% FROM WHAT YOU STARTED WITH.
- 3.5% =
- NO CLASSES
- IN HOUSE LOAN (PORTFOLIO)
- NO PMI
CLOSING COSTS ARE SAME AS A TRADITIONAL LOAN .. THEY DON’T TACK ON EXTRA FOR ITIN BORROWERS
THE LOAN OFFICERS WHO ASSIST YOU ALL SPEAK SPANISH:
- JUAN Cell: (913) 203-0112
- VANESSA = LOAN OFFICER ASSISTANT
- SUSANNA = PROCESSOR
Loan app to apply with Juan
FIRST FEDERAL SAVINGS AND LOAN IN OLATHE
700 E Santa Fe St, Olathe, KS 66061
You can buy a house with an ITN even if you are self-employed!
HOW IT WORKS:
- MUST HAVE A 650+ CREDIT SCORE
- 20% DOWN
- NO CLASSES REQUIRED
- INTEREST RATE IS USUALLY BETWEEN 7.5%- 8.5%
NO ONE THERE CURRENTLY SPEAKS SPANISH
TO APPLY - YOU MUST GO TO THE BANK AND FILL OUT A PAPER APPLICATION OR ASK YOUR REAL ESTATE AGENT TO PRINT YOU ONE. WE ALL HAVE A COPY OF IT.